Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Starting Up!

Because my little buddy's birthday is September 1st, he won't start kindergarten for three more years. I think he would love and benefit from going to preschool, but can't see sending him for that long! To remedy this, I've decided to start my own preschool for the younger crowd. I'm thinking it will just be one day a week and would like to price it so that it covers my materials & effort but is affordable and reflects the fact that I'm just starting out. Even if moms just wanted a few hours a week to get some errands done, their little one could be learning and having fun while mom was busy!

I would love it if you would peruse the polls I have going and let me know what you think would work the best for my new venture!

If you or someone you know is interested, just leave a message in the comments and I will contact you.

No comments:

Post a Comment